Sunday, February 28, 2010

John Stamos is great at dating sims



IT'S A WIP
Actually, I don't think I can finish this. XD It's much too ridic.

So I had a dream one night that had to do with John Stamos and Dave Coulier as otaku gamer nerds. Actually, it had more to do with Dave Coulier than John Stamos, but I just can't get over the fact that in my dream, John Stamos said, "I'm great at dating sims, so I bet I'd be great at getting a real chick!" And when I woke up, I was just like, "Sweet Ashley Olsen! What did I just dream about?!" Okay, I didn't actually say "Sweet Ashley Olsen," but whatever.

When I was a kid, I always got the lyrics for the Full House opening completely wrong. I always thought it went something like:

Everywhere you look, everywhere--
There's a heart, there's a heart
I hear the Home Alone 2
Everywhere you look, everywhere--
There's a vase
Somebody eludes me to

Whatthefuckever. > A <;

No comments:

Post a Comment